Tasmanian Heritage Footy Finals Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 166 135 486, Level 15, 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC, 3006 (Promoter).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over and located in Australia (Entrant). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies, subcontractors and consultants associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 16 August 2021 at 00.01 (AEST) and closes 19 September 2021 at 23.59 (AEST) (Promotional Period).
- There will be 5 weekly prize draws during the Promotional Period as follows:
- Week 1 prize draw will occur 23 August 2021 and the first 5 valid Entries drawn that day will each win an AFL final series package which includes 2 tickets to a game in week 1 of the AFL final series valued at $152.00 and a $500 Flight Centre voucher. The 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th valid Entries drawn will each win a Game Day Sherrin football valued at $199 (Prize 2). The 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th valid Entries drawn will each win a Tasmanian Heritage cheeseboard and knife set valued at $44.80 (Prize 3).
- Week 2 prize draw will occur 30 August 2021 where the first 5 valid Entries drawn that day will each win an AFL Final Series Package which includes 2 tickets to a game in week 2 of the final series valued at $152.00 and a $500 Flight Centre voucher. The 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 2. The 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 3.
- Week 3 prize draw will occur on 6 September 2021 and the first 5 valid Entries drawn that day will each win an AFL Final Series Package which includes 2 tickets to a game in week 3 of the final series valued at $296.00 and a $500 Flight Centre voucher. The 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 2. The 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 3.
- Week 4 prize draw will occur on 13 September 2021 and the first 6 valid Entries drawn that day will each win Prize 2 and the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th and 12th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 3.
- Week 5 prize draw will occur on 20 September 2021 and the first 6 valid Entries drawn that day will each win Prize 2 and the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th valid Entries drawn will each win Prize 3.
- All weekly winners will be notified via email within 2 business days of the weekly draw and their names will be published on the Promotor’s at website WinwithTasHeritage.com.au by 22 September 2021.
- All AFL Final Series Package prizes will be sent electronically to winners via email and Prizes 2 and Prizes 3 will be sent to each winner’s postal address within 5 business days of the draw.
- Total prize pool for the Promotion is valued at $17,814.00.
- In the event that the AFL Final Series Tickets are either not available or unable to be used due to any COVID-19 restrictions the tickets will be substituted with a Tasmanian Heritage Cheese hamper valued at between $76 and $148. Further, in the event that any prize, or any part of it, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
- Flight Centre vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions which will be included on or with the voucher.
- All draws will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 at 12.00 noon by an approved electronic drawing system (Approval 1296).
- Each prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No responsibility is accepted by the Promotor for any variation in the value of the prize. Any incidental costs relating to a prize are the responsibility of the winning Entrants.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion and receive a prize, an Entrant must
- purchase any 250g or 125g Tasmanian Heritage product at a participating store (this includes Woolworths, Coles and independent supermarkets that stock Tasmanian Heritage products) (Purchase); and
- submit their entry online at WinwithTasHeritage.com.au and complete all fields required and upload a copy of the receipt of their Purchase (Submission).
- One Submission per Purchase is allowed. There is no limit to the amount of Entries an Entrant can submit.
- In the event that any prizes in clause 5 remain unclaimed after 19 December 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will take place, subject to state regulations, at the same place of the original draws to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The redraw will take place on 20 December 2021 and the winner/s will be notified via email within 2 business days and winners of AFL Final Series Packages will have their name published on the Promoter’s promotional website WinwithTasHeritage.com.au by 21 December 2021.
Privacy and use of entrant’s information
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entry and the eligibility of an Entrant (including their identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase), and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion (acting reasonably), to determine the identity and eligibility of the Entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all Entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the eligibility of an Entrant and the determination of any winner, is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an Entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to (if applicable) the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion.
- Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice, along with the winning posted image, in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is collecting each Entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting this Promotion (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). Each Entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to representatives and agents acting on behalf of the Promoter or assisting the Promoter in the administration of this Promotion, including prize suppliers and deliverers.
- A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter’s privacy policies (being the Privacy Statement and Privacy Collection Statement) are available on the Promoter’s website at http://saputodairyaustralia.com/en/our-policies
Authorised by NSW Permit No. NTP/02005 ACT TP21/00945 SA Licence No. T21/865